No suspicious package addressed to White House: source
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – There was no suspicious package addressed to the White House on Wednesday, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Earlier, the source believed there had been a package intercepted. The U.S. Secret Service on Wednesday said it had intercepted suspicious packages addressed to former President Barack Obama in Washington and former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in New York.
Slideshow gallery regarding the bombs sent to Democrats and CNN:
(Reporting by Steve Holland; Writing by Doina Chiacu; Editing by Susan Heavey)
Since 2009, millions of monthly readers rely on and trust PoliticusUSA for real independent liberal news. We aren’t owned by a corporation, we don’t take any special interest money. We have no shareholders, and we are here to deliver you the unfiltered truth that the mainstream media and their corporate owners don’t want to talk about.
PoliticusUSA is completely independent, and our goal is to bring you the news with truth and integrity. We are committed to keeping the news free to every reader, but we could use your help. For as little as $1, you can support PoliticusUSA, and keep delivering the message to the corporate media that both sides don’t do it. The facts still matter, and truth rises above all.