Ivanka Trump tried to carve out an exception for her to protect her personal assets. It didn't work.
Trump held a publicity stunt White House event where he falsely claimed that his daughter Ivanka has created 15 million jobs in the US economy.
House Democrats are investigating Donald Trump’s possibly illegal business dealings, and they may bring Ivanka Trump before Congress to testify about what she knows.
Axios reported this morning that House Democrats are planning to have Ivanka testify because she has significant inside information about the inner workings of the Trump Organization.
Last night the federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) subpoenaed the financial records from Donald Trump’s inauguration committee. This is a good indication that the SDNY prosecutors plan to bring criminal charges very soon against Donald Trump, members of his family, and others in his inner circle.
First Daughter Ivanka Trump will likely soon be investigated for failing to recuse herself from “personally and substantially” being involved in a Trump administration program that benefits her husband, Jared Kushner.
According to the First Daughter and White House adviser, her use of a personal email to conduct official administration business has “no connection” to Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email as secretary of State.
Once again First Daughter Ivanka Trump seems to be making matters worse by trying to help her father in a difficult situation. The Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination has hit a rough patch, so apparently she thought that she could make it better by commenting about it.
There is one notable person who:
- Has an extremely close relationship with President Trump.
- Was in Bedminster, New Jersey, with Trump in May of 2017 when he decided to fire FBI Director James Comey.
- Was a passenger on the plane flying home from the G-20 conference in Germany strategizing with the president about how to manage the fallout of Donald Trump Jr.’s June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower.
- Was at Trump Tower and met with the woman Russian lawyer/spy who was present for the June 2016 meeting.
- Was the point person for the Trump Organization for many years on business deals with convicted Russian mafia money launderer Felix Sater.
- Has not been called to testify or talk to Robert Mueller or his team.
So it is a mystery: why hasn’t Robert Mueller called in Ivanka Trump for questioning?
“She’s involved in everything,” said a former White House adviser now in the private sector “It’s odd. Unless they consider her a target of the investigation.”
Saturday is a good day to look back on the events of the past week. With all the news about North Korea and Stormy Daniels, it would be easy to forget about the corrupt Jared Kushner. But we shouldn’t do that.